- 54% overall
- 53% for convulsive seizures among the small total number of people, 23, with Dravet syndrome
- 55% for atonic seizures (sudden loss of muscle tone) in the 11 people with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Against the safety measures, out of the 213 children enrolled, 137 completed the full 12 weeks, and side effects included:
- Drowsiness (affected 21% of participants)
- Diarrhea (17%)
- Tiredness (17%)
- Decreased appetite (16%).
Many, but not all, children with CSWS also have seizures. There can be many different seizure types, including absence, generalized tonic-clonic, and focal seizures. The seizures can be difficult to treat. Even in those who already had learning difficulties, there is a clear loss of skills across multiple deve…