Dr. Mara Karpel: What inspired you to write your book?
Stacey Chillemi: The reason I wrote this book was to help others realize that many conditions can be healed through herbal treatments, the nutrients and vitamins we obtain through the food we consume and alternative medicine (meditation, yoga, chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy etc…)
The Complete Herbal Guide – www.thecompleteherbalguide.com
Stacey Chillemi – www.staceychillemi.com
The Complete Herbal Guide Blog – http://www.completeherbalguide.com
Stacey Chillemi: Where can people find your book?
About Dr. Karpel
- Received doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Syracuse University - 1992.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Texas and New York.
- Co-authored publication based on original research study: Karpel, M. E., Hoyer, W. J., & Toglia, M. P. (2001). "Accuracy and Qualities of Real and Suggested Memories: Nonspecific Age Differences," The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Since January 2014, host of the radio show, Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years, on BlogTalkRadio.com, Sunday's at 5pm CT/6pm ET.
- Previously, hosted a similar weekly radio show on Austin’s Talk Radio 1370 for two years.
- Previously, wrote a weekly column that appeared in a Texas newspaper for over 2 years, as well as in Vallarta Today, a weekly newspaper for the expatriate retirement community in Puerto Vallarta, MX.
- Has given lectures around Texas, in Florida, and in Puerto Vallarta, MX.